Since being a mother, I have been reduced to the following five things:
- 1 12″ slip of space to sleep in my own bed- providing I’m on my side and don’t breathe (see exhibit A & B)
- 1 restaurant to dine at- providing the others have had their meal prior to going.
- 1 5×7 iPad screen with which to watch my shows- unless someone else’s iPad is dead.
- 1 drawer in my fridge for my own food- not even the crisper.
- 1 charger for all five of my products- all on 1% battery since they need “their” electronics plugged in.
*Admit Exhibit A.